GUA — Aurora International Airport in Guatemala City
- Most air travelers not here on business go directly from the airport in Guatemala City to a hotel in Antigua.
- So how do you connect with us once you've exited the airport?
Once you exit the airport take a right, walk 30 meters over to Café Baretto. The driver will look for you either in front of the cafe or inside, enjoying a cup of great Guatemalan coffee.
- It's a 39.3 km (24.4 mi) trip, roughly 56 minutes travel time depending on traffic.
- The airport now has free internet. You can call Carmen on WhatsApp (502 4162 8475) if there is a problem.
- Shuttles usually take longer than taxis or private vans because they have to wait for everyone to clear immigration and customs before departing and then once in Antigua, wait for other passengers to be dropped off at their various hotels.
- Here is a recent map with current travel times: Google Maps